Pitch'd Circus Arts Festival is now in its third year running and aims to bring the exciting world of circus to the streets of Cork with workshops, street shows and professional circus acts and performances this September.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketing intern who wants to learn in a fast moving festival environment. You will be based from both the Circus Factory Cork office/warehouse and remotely around Cork City during festival time and and in the preparatory weeks before. In this role you will learn by doing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Report to the Festival Producer
• Create and implement the company's digital content strategy
• Manage social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), including managing and tracking campaigns
• Work with Circus Factory members and visiting artists to oversee content creation to align to overall Sales and Marketing strategy
• Create bespoke Mailchimp email campaigns
• Repurpose video and audio into social snippets and distribute
• Work with festival management team to measure content impact and results
• Marketing educational qualification and/or demonstrable Social Media Marketing experience
• Working knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
• Strong attention to detail and an eye for creative design
• Flexible, willing to adapt and learn
PROPOSED TIME FRAME
Preparatory weeks: 20 August - 16 September
Approx. 30 hours
This time may be managed remotely or at Circus Factory Offices on Centre Park Road
Festival Dates: 16 - 20 September - workshops and R&D 20 - 29 September - public shows
Approx. 70 hours
Ideally the intern will be available to attend festival events for documentation and media coverage.
Job type: Internship/Unpaid
To be considered for the role, please forward your CV with optional cover letter to
Circus Factory, Centre Park House Centre Park Road, Cork, Ireland